Karnatak University Result 2016 – The Karnatak University will release the Results of UG and PG courses very soon as expected. The Result of the University can be downloaded from the official website of Karnatak University Dharwad. The Results of written exam of Karnatak University Dharwad 2016 can be sought by the candidates by going to the official website of Karnatak University Dharwad kud.ac.in Result 2016 page.
Karnatak University Dharwad Result 2016:
The Result of the Karnatak University 2016 for all 1st, 2nd, and final year students of UG & PG Courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, MSc, MA, MBA, MCom, BCA, MCA etc. will be made available by the University website “kud.ac.in”.
Karnatak University which is commonly popular with named Karnatak University, Dharwad. Because, Karnatak University was established at Dharwad in the Indian state of Karnataka in October 1949.
Applicants get the complete detail about Karnatak University Dharwad 2016 about Results Cut off marks| solutions| Results can be check through the official website “kud.ac.in” of Karnatak University Dharwad.
How one can find Karnatak University Result 2016:
- The candidates have to very first login to the official Website “kud.ac.in” or click on given direct link by us.
- Now they have to search for the Results link in on the website’s homepage.
- You can find the suitable link on the “Announcement section” or anywhere on the homepage.
- When a new window appear and ask to Enter the required details like Roll number etc. fill it.
- Now you have to click on the Submit button for the final step.
- Your Result for Karnatak University Exam 2016 will be on the screen.
- Now, take a print out of your result for further use and producing somewhere if needed.
Karnatak University had its official inauguration in March 1950. The campus spans 750 acres (3 km²). Dr. D. C. Pavate was the vice-chancellor from 1954 to 1967. The rapid development of the institution is credited to him. The university was recognized with the “Potential for Excellence” by the University Grants Commission. The university is the second oldest, after University of Mysore, in the state of Karnataka. The university has currently following faculties: science, humanities and social science. Medical science and engineering faculties was also present.