SBI Associate PO Result 2014 – State Bank of India is going to announce the result of SBI Associate bank PO exam which was held in the month of November, 2014 on its official website. The Result of SBI Associate Bank PO will be announced on the website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in. The SBI PO Result for recruitment in associate banks of SBI is likely to be announced in the month of January, 2015.
SBI Associate PO Exam Result 2014:
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently finished the process of Online written examination in the month of November, 2014 at various examination centre across the country. The State Bank of India (SBI) was conduct this Online Written Examination (Objective test) followed by descriptive Test (paper/pen) mode for appointment of 2986 Probationary Officers (POs) in Associates Banks of SBI. A lot of candidates were appeared in this examination. The Result of SBI Associated PO Exam 2014 will be announced after few days from the date of written examination by the State bank of India. We can expect that, the SBI can announce the Associated Bank PO result with in two month after online examination.
Check SBI Associate Bank PO Result at sbi.co.in:
To check SBI Associate bank PO result online, the candidates are required to visit the official website of State Bank of India. The SBI PO result for written examination held in November, 2014 will be available there under Caree with Us. The process to check SBI Associate PO result 2014 -15 is given below.
- Log On to SBI website – www.sbi.co.in
- Click the links “CAREERS WITH US” from bottom of its home page.
- Find the link “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Associate Banks of SBI (2014-15)” and click on it.
- Now, click of on ‘Download Final Result’ [link will be activated after declaration of SBI associate bank PO Result 2014]
- A PDF file will be opened as Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Associate Banks of SBI.
- Roll numbers of successful candidates for the post of Probationary Officers for Associate Banks of SBI will be listed in the PDF file. You can search your roll no. by pressing Ctrl+F. Successful candidates will also be informed by email / SMS by the bank.
Selection Procedure of Probationary Officers in Associate Banks of SBI:
The candidates will selected on the basis of their performance in Phase-I Examination consisting objective test (Online) for 200 marks and Descriptive Test 50 marks (Offline Pen/Paper mode). Phase-II Group Discussion – The candidates who will qualify in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-I and Phase-II separately, the go to final selection. See ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/AB/2014-15/04 for detailed selection procedure for Probationary Officer recruitment in Associate Banks of State Bank of India .